NEW JERSEY BOARD CERTIFIED PERMANENT MAKEUP
BY HUDSON BEAUTY BAR
Get Gorgeous Water Proof Eyeliner That Will Never Smear!
WaterProof Eyeliner That Will Never Smear
3 Steps To Your Eyeliner
Pick A Style
Tell us what kind of eyeliner you want: natural, bold, sexy, classy, etc
Give us about 60 minutes to create your beautiful eyeliner tattoo
Follow the after care instructions provided in your take home kit and schedule your 4-6 week touchup to finalize your look
What is an Eyeliner Tattoo?
Eyeliner tattoo gives you that gorgeous eyeliner you love without you having to put on makeup everyday. We apply pigment into the skin in a specific way that gives beautiful eyeliner to enhance your eye shape and color.
Benefits of Eyeliner Tattoos
- Wake up with gorgeous eyeliner
- Waterproof and smudge proof eyeliner
- Save time on your makeup routine
- Enhance your eyelash line
What clients Say
Frequently Asked Questions Of Our Eyeliner Services
Looking For a Touch Up?
Whether it's time for your monthly touch up, or your yearly refresher, please keep in mind that permanent makeup is a two step process!
Before your Eyeliner Tattoo Appointment
- Avoid facials with retinol, chemical peels, and suntanned skin 2 weeks prior to appointment
- Stop using Latisse for 2 weeks prior to eyeliner tattoo.
- No fish or vitamin E for one week prior to appointment.
- Remove your eyelash extensions 2 days prior to your eyeliner tattoo.
- No alcohol or blood thinning medicine (Aspirin, Advil, Tylenol) for 24 hours prior to appointment.
- No caffeine the day of your appointment.
- DO NOT wear contacts the day of your eyeliner tattoo.
After Your Eyeliner Tattoo Appointment
- You can shower and wash your face, just make sure to use soapy water to clean the area. DO NOT use cleanser directly on procedure area.
- DO NOT sweat. This means you need to avoid the gym, hot showers, and saunas. You must also avoid sunbathing for at least 5 days.
- Make sure to apply Aquaphor on day 1, 2, and 3 with a qtip to avoid cross contamination.
- When washing your face please air dry. Avoid using a towel to prevent cross contamination.
- DO NOT use cream or makeup on the procedure area.
- The night of your procedure, make sure to apply and icepack for at least 20 minutes on-and-off for an hour.
- Avoid putting on eyelashes for one week.
Contact Us Today
Please submit your inquire below and we will respond as soon as possible